4.c. Zunior Coach Program
This training prepares you for all service elements: physical, mental and emotional. It gives Zunoir coaches the essential tools necessary to perform the roles to develop SmartKids. You will learn tools and methods to advise your clients transformation.
3 days Training Program onsite or hybrid format.
Smartkids program helps children maximize their natural gifts and equip them for life and learning in this century. This SmartKids Zuno Coach Basic Training is designed to develop coaches who want to join the Zuno community to build smartkids and make the world a better place.
This training program is accredited by ITOL (Institute of Training and Occupational Learning, UK) if you are ready, take on the certification path.
SmartKids Zuno Coach Basic Training, a 3-days basic training, emphasizes assessing the kids, understanding their emotional intelligence, behavior patterns, and, importantly, their communication and learnings style. You have to allocate one day for practicals; each will require you to read and analyze a minimum of 3 assessments to gain your certification.
What you will learn in this program:
- How can brainwaves tell our emotional intelligence and others?
- What are smartwave and the technologies used?
- How to read and analyze emowave kids’ reports?
- Differentiate the different types of children’s behavior and their intelligence levels.
- You will learn to fill out the hidden gems and ways to unlock it.
- Learn how to design the activation program for the kids.
Who are suitable for this training and be part of the Zuno Community:
- Caring/loving mothers
- Parents who are caring and in search of extra income
- Professionals in the children’s development
This is a mandatory training program for Zuno Coach to conduct assessments, reading and analysis for the kids.
Pre-requisites and preferable to have the followings:
- Minimal completed high school and read and write in English and Chinese.
- Preferable to have qualifications in psychology, child-care and human development-related but not mandatory.
- Must be 21 years old and above with children’s care experience.
An ITOL-accredited program from the UK.